The SAFE Medical Glove Program provides our clients with a totally secure process for acquiring gloves via air freight – fully financed, so no money transfers until the delivery is executed. This program eliminates the frustration and failures that have been experienced by anyone who has searched for gloves on the ground (OTG). With initial delivery in 7-10 days, and the ability to schedule future deliveries to meet specific ongoing needs, SAFE is the long-awaited, optimal solution for supplying this critical product to an expanding market. Better SAFE than sorry!
Prices in this volatile glove market are subject to change
Via Rapid Air Program (500K boxes MOQ). LC to be released within 24 hours of arrival at airport.
V Glove, SkyMed, Superieur, Matig
Kimberly Clark KC500
Cranberry Evolve 300
Email email@example.com for pricing, which will be about $3 per box below the price for OTG gloves.
Via Ocean Shipping. LC to be released within 2 days of arrival at seaport.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, which will be about $4 per box below the price for OTG gloves.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
1. NCNDA signed by the end buyer and supplier.
2. Proposal submitted to buyer. If acceptable:
3. Require conditional PO and POF.
4. Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) is issued the next day.
5. Once agreed, we move into mobilization and present final production/logistics plan.
6. LC process is starting during mobilization.
7. Once LC is funded, we move into production and delivery.
8. LC is released after delivery of gloves (within 24hrs).